About Me

My photo
I'm 18 years old, freshmen in college, Chinese with a enormous interest in make-up, fashion, and beauty related topics ^^ That and video games haha.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What to do, what to do

I still have 2+ hours to go till my Biology 189 class starts...Hmm, what to do what to do. I already made a blog out of my boredom lol (well, not entirely out of boredom since I wanted to make a blog awhile back, but never got the chance) I also wanted to try out making youtube videos, you know to kill time while informing others of my opinions on products. I try to youtube reviews on products I want to get, but usually I can't find good reviews or any at all. I'll focus on mainly doing reviews for products that usually don't have much reviews to start with. I think I'll start with my circle lenses first, haha I couldn't find much reviews with the lenses I bought so hopefully that can be helpful to others. Overall really though, I don't expect many to read this sooooo I'll use this as a journal with my rants and what not haha. Well if anyone is reading this atm, expect reviews on:

PinkyParadise (Woah, just when I went back to check the names of the contacts I bought, I realized that they changed their website. Hmm interesting, hopefully it's easy to use like their old one)
- Geo Nudy Blue (My oldest pair, and first circle lenses & should have the most reviews on)
- Geo Tri-Color Blue
- G&G BT02 Violet (I don't recall finding any reviews on this one before buying these)
- Shinny Green (aka Puffy 3 Tone)
I also have been using Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream, so I can do a review on that as well, but... there should be plenty of reviews on that product haha. I read so many reviews before purchasing that BB cream

Since I just got my first job a couple weeks ago (insert self cheering), I'll be getting my pay check soon ish. I plan on buying some extensions that I will be reviewing later on this month. I found barely anyyyy reviews on the company I plan on buying from so this in-coming extensions review will be interesting. I really hope my blog can help out others while entertaining my boredom lol.

- Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment