About Me

My photo
I'm 18 years old, freshmen in college, Chinese with a enormous interest in make-up, fashion, and beauty related topics ^^ That and video games haha.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Anxious

First day at work tomorrow! I work 5-10pm. I'm not sure if I should be excited or not, but my gut feeling is telling me I am haha. I hope the working experience is something I will enjoy for awhile (hopefully I don't get tired of working) But really though, I'm just glad it takes up some extra time I have laying around. I much rather be working my butt off than sit around being a dead, unproductive piece of meat slab haha. I also have a math exam coming up. I have been studying for that, but eh I hope I do fine. School + job = taking up most of my life atm, but yet I still manage to have free time laying around lol. Whenever I get the chance I'll post on here and my tumblr. Hopefully I can manage to put in some reviews (probably will do that after I get to buy my extensions) I know not many will read them, but hey for the products I tend to buy ... they usually don't have much reviews so it's hard to make a decision to buy it or not sometimes. It would be nice to have more reviews around to make my decision making easier. Guess I'm just thinking for those people who can't manage to find reviews on things they want to buy or isn't popular or just plainly not enough reviews. I don't mind reviewing popular items as well though... Oh snaps, I'm rambling now haha, seeeeee told you randomness. I get off track so easily it's not even funny... Okay I kid I kid. I'm not that bad, but I do tend to ramble like what I'm doing now. ANYWHO. I'll be logging off now and heading to sleep.

- Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment