About Me

My photo
I'm 18 years old, freshmen in college, Chinese with a enormous interest in make-up, fashion, and beauty related topics ^^ That and video games haha.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ehhh

Interesting? I never really used blogs before well no... I lied, since Tumblr is a blog as well. First time here on blogger.com though. I wanted to make a blog on just my thoughts on certain products, mainly make-up/beauty related and random rants/ posts. I hope blogging is as fun as people say it is~ Treat me well blogger.com haha :)
<- My facial reaction while testing my blog haha. I own that GIF O:<, well its me o-o but ya. Sorry random... I'm probably going to look back at this and laugh at my noobness haha.

2 comments:

  1. I'm your first visitor, so it was my duty to say WELCOME :) Have fun blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoot :) Thanks, I will have fun hopefully haha~

    ReplyDelete